Monday, June 14, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Today I made a countdown chain. Only 25 days left!!! It currently hangs above my bed but I love that it's right there reminding me. Thanks for the idea Maren. Check out the pictures!




On the inside I wrote something to do that day that will either help me get ready for India or learn more about the amazing country I'm going to.




Also my money was due to Rising Star on the 12th but if you'd like to make a donation, I will still be accepting them. Thank you so much to everybody who has donated. I appreciate it and I know the kids in India will too. :)


P.S. The elephant artwork is by Laura.

3 comments:

  1. What a Great Idea. I know that will help the day's go by a little faster and will help you stay motivated. I am so happy for you. Hey you are leaving on a good day Thats my B-day!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip please post lots of pics so I can see what you get to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I thought it was impossible to improve on a count down chain but you totally did. I really love that idea! BTW i totally want a sari if possible so let me know how I can get you the money and make a donation. This may sound silly but I am super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting lots of pics while there. Probably way too many but come on, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

    Patty Girl - Of course I'll bring you back a sari! I'm also going to bring back lots of fabric if you want some of that too. I'm sure I'll see you Sunday or earlier and we can talk about it then. I'm super excited too. :)

    ReplyDelete