Monday, April 26, 2010

Up Around the Bend

So looking to my future after India I'm going to finish my associates degree at SLCC and transfer to the U and double major in Asian Studies and International Relations. After that hopefully the FBI. If not I really want to do something to help third world countries especially India. America has so much and complains yet there are billions of people who live with almost nothing. I love helping people and I love India so if I could combine the two of those that would be perfect. :) The FBI thing is also something I've dreamed about since I was a little kid. I think going out there and protecting people, looking cool, and kicking butt would be awesome! I hope to visit India at least once a year after I get back. I want it to be more than a once in a lifetime event. Also in my future there is definitely some roller derby, no matter where I am. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ems, your plans are pretty exciting. I didn't know you've dreamed about FBI since you were a kid but thought it was from your favorite show "Criminal Minds".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it just reminded me of it. I've always been fascinated and drawn to movies about it. I think it'd be fun and exciting. :) and would make me tougher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take me on one of your trips to India. Since you'll most likely be in the FBI you can protect me because I can't even do one push up. :)

    ReplyDelete