Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In Summer


I've decided to finally set up a blog. I've wanted to do it for awhile but I've finally been pushed. In the summer I'm hoping to volunteer with Rising Star in India. This is a personal blog but also one to keep people informed about what I do in getting prepared for and going to India. I'm so excited!!! I've wanted to see India since I was like 10 and now I have my chance. I don't know how my love of India began but now I'm fulfilling a part of my dream. The future's so bright I gotta wear shades (to quote my favorite TV show, 21 Jump Street). The outfit on the left is a salwar and probably one I'll wear a lot while volunteering in India. The women are required to wear traditional Indian dress. I'm looking forward to the change in wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment